Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Bangalore.......haaaaaaai and aaaaahhh...........

Going to Bangalore never rouse my exctement as I regarded it as something usual for any person working in the IT field. So I left for Bangalore as I go for anyother journey on 26th April 2007.
Never evr I expected the things that wer supposed to happen to me in bglre.
I stayed along with my college friend for the first two weeks .During the first two weeks itself I saw almost all of my college mates in Bangalore.After that I went to stay with my cousin.This cousin was almost an unknown factor for me.The main reason was the age gap.He is older than me by about half my current age.I have met his wife only once. So you people can guess how strong how relationship was.
But everything was about to change and I never ever expected that much.The last period of my stay in Bangalore really turned out to be the most eventful period in my life physicaly,mentaly,technically and emotionaly.I experienced the heights of happiness and excitement and at the same time the bitter taste of sadness and mental pain.So let me take you through a small journey that will tell you about my bglre days and the changes that i feel i am undergoing as a result of that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post...no chance for improvement...great yaaaaar