Sunday, May 13, 2007

Acceleration..............

The word that captured my mind wen i reached Bnglre.I felt it when I was on the way to bglre on the flight.But I became crazy abt it wen i reached bglre and started drivin on the roads in bbglre.I was not tht passionate abt drivin and Bglre was not so popular for people who r
passionate for driving.but not my cousin.He had driven at 210 kmph in the outer ring road and i have experienced it and the high speed made me crazy abt drivin .

Corrolla was the car tht he owned and i never expected me to get a chance on tht superb car...
wen i got it i drove in the manner i used to do in kerala..and this did not satisfy my cousin resultin in me crossin the 150kmph for the first time in carrier.......
i never enjoyed drivin like this ........now i m mad abt drivin....drivin car.......
i felt the acceleration ........the mighty aceleration of corrolla which took me past the 150kmph within seconds........i was not able to believe it....Now i m very crazy abt drivin cars....my mother used to push me to drive wen i reach home.......now i used to push her to give a chance to drive.........the acceleration and speed had captured me........i don like to drive in traffic filled roads wer u hve to follow the rules and go slow.........
Within few weeks after tht we went for kartin...ther also i didnt want to stop drive but i stopped because of the big amount we hve to pay for drivin again.......
i got a chance everytime we wwent out and everytime we went i got crazier and crazier abt the speed.....
now if u ask me abt my passion i will say drivin along with readin........
the other pasion was within me for several years.......but it came out and bloomed under the
guidance of my cousin whom i owe a lot now....
tht in another postin.........

No comments: